background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hopes for 2011

I admit that I am happy that 2010 is over and I am ready to start a new year. 2010 was full of ups and downs. Some hopes I have for 2011 are (not in order of importance):
1. Find and move into a place of our own again (out of my parents' basement, however I am extremely grateful for their generosity)
2. Join a gym and go religiously
3. Graduate with a 4.0 (is it possible?)
4. Find a job in Utah County so that we can move down there for Philip to attend BYU
5. Re-vamp my scripture reading and read religiously
6. Diminish eating at restaurants to twice a month at most
7. Visit Ray and Kevin in Orlando
8. Re-visit family in Oregon (have to give the state a try in the warmer months)
9. Have all my student loans paid off
10. Be a faithful and helpful companion to Philip

I think the best part of my goals is that they all are definitely achievable this year (I hate picking new years resolutions that are unachievable, and every good social worker knows do not pick goals which aren't achievable).

No comments:

Post a Comment