background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

24th of July Weekend

On Saturday morning, I went with my parents to hike Albion Basin at Snowbird ski resort. It was so beautiful but infested with clouds of mosquitoes when we hit the water areas. Despite the little pests, I highly recommend this hike. Give me a ring if you need more info. There were millions of wild flowers and it was shaded in most spots. We went pretty early, at 7:00, so we beat the crowds which was nice.








Then that afternoon we had to work at Dave's sweat shop. We all got together to stuff 500 wedding invitations. Let's just say the detail became sub par after the first 20 or so. Just kidding Jennica. Actually it was fun, and we all owe it to Dave, the last "single son" of the family as he calls himself right now.

Lindsay designed the entire invitation and printed them, ordered the envelopes, the stamp, etc. She is super talented. Below is the invitation. I am offering a give away on my blog for one free template from her. It could be non-wedding, such as a thank you card or baby shower invite. Whoever comments on this post will be entered in the giveaway and I will draw randomly. (I'm trying to be like my sister in law who has an awesome blog that's world-known, we'll see if anyone even reads this. Her blog is found at blackeiffel.blogspot.com.)

5 comments:

  1. The invite is beautiful! Lindsay is so talented. And the pic of Dave and Jennica is stunning!
    I'm not just saying that to win. ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO Pick me! I read your blog now that I know it exists! :P I could use some rad thank you cards....

    ReplyDelete
  3. am i to late? I would love a twinner anouncement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I am terribly sorry but my sister said she was only joking when she told me that she would create one for my blog giveaway. so much for me trying to copycat my sister in law Rachel. Check out her blog though it's cool.

    ReplyDelete