background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bear Lake Trip

Every year my Uncle Brent invites the entire Parkin family (my mom's side) to their cabin up at Bear Lake. I look forward to it every year. We just got back a few days ago. I think I gained 5 pounds, I;m slowly trying to work it off... Here are a few pictures.




























































We spent time on the beach, going four-wheeling, eating, swimming at the clubhouse pool, and doing foot spas. The restaurant seen here is where Philip and I stopped at to try in Park City on our way back.

3 comments:

  1. omg- I LOVE Bear Lake! We always do family reunions up there too! Although... I haven't been in a while :( *sniff* *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ton of fun! You guys are quite the travelers. Now plan a trip to Reno! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the striped blue shorts!

    ReplyDelete