background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Twi-hard





I saw Eclipse this afternoon with my coworker Julie thanks to her Allstate Insurance account (they bought out an entire theater and invited their clients). Julie was gracious enough to invite me. I had a splendid time. Eclipse wasn't as emotionally draining as New Moon. It was quite action packed mixed in with a few gushy love scenes. I was disappointed by the Voutori (sp?), they should be far more frightening. I liked the fight scenes. I used to be "team Jacob", but I have converted to Edward, after he told Bella to wait until marriage for sex. Yeah Edward!! What a gentleman. I will definitely be dragging Philip with me to see it again (I think he will secretly like it).

4 comments:

  1. I am hopefully going to see it next week! I am glad you liked it but I will not be able to get Kevin to go. I wish we could go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky to have been able to see it before it even comes out!! Glad you liked it! That makes me even more excited to see it! Team Edward all the way! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come when you and Philip go!

    ReplyDelete