background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am in love

I am in love. Today is the first day of my life. Today is the day I got to know my love-my new MacBook Pro. It (I haven't figured out its gender yet) has given me a new world filled with endless possibilities. I am worried about taking it to college with me. What if it gets stolen while I am riding trax alone in the dark (class ends at nine)? What if it gets dropped, or a virus? Or worse, my classmates think I am a snob? Philip told me to tell them the reason why I got one is because my husband really loves me. Thanks Philip for such a loving gift.

4 comments:

  1. So jealous. So very jealous! and I love Philip as well. What an awesome guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love macbooks and phil as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I said you should tell your classmates that your husband loves you MORE than their husbands love them. Subtle but important difference.

    ReplyDelete